Monday, March 28, 2016

At Last: Another Trade Has Come Along

On a somewhat rainy Easter Sunday, I finally traded away the bunny ears and tail. I thought the timing was appropriate! I traded these items to my lovely mother in exchange for an Applebee's Gift Card valued at $25. (She valued the accessories more as she plans to give them to a friend for use as photo booth props.) So after a long month, I'm back in the trading game! If you (or someone you know) has something worth more than $25 that you no longer want and would rather have an Applebee's card, make an offer!

Is your child still trading? After going through a trading lull myself, I know how interest comes and goes while life gets in the way. It's never too late to get back in the trading game! Or start over! I have a few red paperclips left, so let me know if your child wants to get back in on the action in the last months of the school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment