Thursday, January 15, 2015

Turtle Project Book

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope to catch up on some blogging/photo sharing now that I am back from my absence and the holidays. I appreciate your patience and kindness. I have many photos to share of things we have done in the past few weeks! It seems I share photos more than truly blogging, but that is what you want to see, right? YOUR KID: Learning, having fun, loving life! It's a great thing to see.

I am sharing the finished book I made for our Turtle Project. Our project on turtles began in September and ended in November. The kids loved their first taste of the Project Approach at TIMA and the topic could not have been better! We ended the project with our Turtle Tea and the students LOVED sharing their knowledge with the 5th graders as well as learning more about these turtles from the older students. Take a look at the book to learn more about the entire project.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CYsmLJy0YtWFk





No comments:

Post a Comment