Monday, January 25, 2016

Red Paperclip Project

On January 5, our class started the Red Paperclip Project. Each child received a paperclip to trade up throughout the semester and document their exchanges. Students are welcome to share their trades along the way and I pledged to do the same! I am proud to say that I finally took the leap today and traded away my red paperclip. Our amazing secretary Jennifer accepted my red paperclip in exchange for a fun stress ball! I can't wait to see where all of our trading goes next. We will be charting my trades as a class while practicing sequencing, writing dates, and more.

Lost your red paperclip? I can provide another! Just let me know. Keep the class up to date on your child's trades to keep the excitement going. I'll continue to share my trades here. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment